We are now open Full-Time in COVID-19 pandemic!
At Absolute Dental we recognize that patients seeking dental care in the midst of the pandemic may have apprehension about visiting the office so we have responded. For the safety of our patients and staff, we have taken several steps in our safety and infection control protocol that meet and exceed CDC requirements.
Control and Prevention
In preparation for your next visit, we are taking the following precautions:
- All patients will be seen by appointment only. Walk-in patients will be given an appointment for a future time or date. We encourage you to call and schedule an appointment
- All patients will be screened, including temperature, before entering the office. Patients who do not pass the screening will be advised to visit their doctor and reschedule.
- We will only allow parents of minor children into the treatment area if it is necessary or if doctor needs to speak to them.
- We will not have anyone in the waiting room unless it’s deemed that you may be needed in the treatment area during the appointment.
- We have added Medical Grade Air Purifiers to the treatment areas and throughout the office to ensure a safer environment. Additionally, Hand Sanitizer and fogger.
- Other enhancements we are in the process of making include:
Patient should contact the office when outside the door.
A staff member will perform the pre-appointment screening which includes checking temperature with a contactless thermometer and a COVID-19 screening form.
If the patient does not clear the screening, they will be advised to visit their doctor and will be given an appointment at least 2 weeks into the future. Even if the patient is confident that they are virus free, we cannot make exceptions to the rule.
No one may accompany the patient inside the office unless: it’s a young child, translation is needed, disability necessitates their assistance.
The patient will be required to do a couple of 1-minute pre-appointment rinses to decrease viral load prior to treatment.
Patient will wear their mask till treatment begins.
We appreciate your understanding and ask that you follow all procedures and rules that we set to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff. We look forward to seeing you soon.